Diversity and Inclusion Expert, Artist, Performer and Trainer Kelli McLoud – Shingen suggests 6 awesome Diversity films for you to use in your D&I and Culture classes;
- School – https://youtu.be/C6xSyRJqIe8 Superb interview with school children about their everyday experiences.
- Silent Beats – https://youtu.be/76BboyrEl48 Dramatic “movie” with unconscious bias and false assumptions a plenty
- A Land Called Paradise – https://youtu.be/sbcmPe0z3Sc Fun Bob Dylan style reversal of Muslim stereotypes with wit and reframing.
- Always #Likeagirl campaign – https://youtu.be/XjJQBjWYDTs Advertisement exploring the phrase “run like a girl” with older and younger women and exposing the cross roads of puberty.
- Love has no labels campaign – https://youtu.be/PnDgZuGIhHs Clever film about diversity labels – 54 million hits!
- Hip Hop for the World – https://youtu.be/ppR7s19c1RY A whistle stop tour around the world united by Hip Hop.