Super define your ideal target customer to help yourself establish and grow your Independent Trainer Business Continue reading
The Joy of Training
Why do trainers get up at 5AM drive for hours to train 12 executives?
If your vocation is working well for you your answer should flow naturally and with passion from your mouth – you love delegate reactions, the breakthroughs and those Eureka moments. You live to share your core material and do the very best that you can to transfer your wisdom and experience with style and substance, leaving your audience of professionals moved and transformed.
You train because you cannot imagine doing any other job and still being as happy.
On a rainy Friday as you get in your plane, train or automobile knowing you will only get home at 10.30PM you reflect that not all audiences “get you”, not all towns are picture postcard pretty and that cheap training days do not have the same value as premium ones. A rose is just a rose but a training day varies from sublime to the ridiculous.
What do we want? What is our DREAM?
My wish is to find my training PURPOSE and follow a fruitful path transferring the skills and perceptual changes that I passionately believe are the MOST valuable to my audience of clever volunteer, high energy future stars.
When I am doing my best, for the best, I feel at my best and can get the very best from the audience so that we all attain our best outcomes. Simple really.
How can we make our Dreams come true?
I have put together a 13-part BLUE PRINT for independent trainers who wish to do more of what they are passionate about with participants who share that desire. I wish to help independent trainers who aim to work for a premium fee and be fully rewarded whilst living the dream.
The elements are of the BLUE PRINT are…
- Identity – purpose, passion and finding your “thing”
- Brand – reputation, and building your promise, style & delivery
- Ideal Customer – defining the core delegate you should be training
- Marketing and Channels – having people know you, like you and trust you
- Social Media – repurposing your unique content in a sequence that creates a flow of business opportunities coming straight to your inbox and phone
- Database – the many ways to grow your “tribe” of fans
- Networking – conquering your nerves and getting a return from the room
- Product Creation – using today’s technology to turn your message into branded informational products
- Selling – discovering ethical trust based communication that sells in today’s busy corporate world
- Core delivery – upgrading your work to create raving fans and repeat engagement.
- Referrals – asking your “fans” to advocate you and your work to amplify your power and business flow
- Growth – 7 ideas that will accelerate your turnover expansion and take you to a healthy and well deserved level of wealth, freedom and control
- Fully Expressed You – channeling your purpose lead content, excelling at your “right work” and working with people who enable and empower you
For more ideas on how establish and grow your Independent Trainer Business we invite you to join us for the Independent Trainer Consultative Selling Webinar 3 – GOING FOR GROWTH, on 5th October 2016, 6PM London time, 7PM Paris time. Register now at;
Please do keep popping back to read the latest posts that describe the 13-step process. Look out for more of our power webinars that allow you plenty of opportunity for live interactions and Q&A time and join us in Lisbon in November for the ITC Consultative Selling Bootcamp to ensure that you build the 13 steps into your independent training business and allow yourself to achieve your optimum dream training lifestyle.
Lisbon Bootcamp 20th, 21st October 2016 – See top of page for details